5 Myths About Websites
By David | January 6, 2020
1. Having a website is expensive
- Customer Service, marketing, portfolio, online shop, etc. It can serve as a one-stop-shop for your business.
- You can easily track your digital activities (Google Analytics)
- Cheaper than traditional advertising
- Your customers can get every information they need from your company with just one-click-away on the mouse
- You just have to maximize it. The possibility is endless.
2. Only e-commerce retailers need a website
- Expand your customer reach
- Digital real estate property
- 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business.
- Having a website can build trust and credibility
3. The more elements on the site the better
- You will overwhelm your customers and end up confusing them
- “LESS IS MORE”
4. It will be on the first page of Google right away
- Set your SMART goals
- Specific. Measurable. Attainable. Realistic. Time-Bound
- The overall site accessibility
- The content quality
- Keyword research
- SEO (search engine optimization)
5. Once you’ve finished building your website, it’s time to rest!
- Always update your website
- Keep it fresh
- Check if the links are working
- Check for spam, typos
- Double-check everything
- Secured website to avoid hackers