Our Amazing Team Company
Building Brands of The Future
We focus our resources to achieve leadership objectives and strategies. Being a leader here is about having the strength to do what is right and not be afraid of going against the status quo. Standing up for the greater good of the company, client, and community to create a better place.
We always try to put ourselves in other’s shoes. We strive to understand our coworkers, clients, and community to understand their position. We treat others as we would like to be treated as unique, valuable individuals.
We are committed to working together by sharing ideas, technologies, and talents to achieve our goals and commitments.
We encourage new ideas and have an open-minded work environment to unleash the creativity of every member of our team.
We are constantly looking at improving the way we work and the results we provide. What may have worked in the past may not work in today’s fast-moving world. We are quick on our feet and continually move with the times.
Full-Time WordPress Developer
We are looking for someone that is self-motivated and can produce brilliant results in creating websites using WordPress. As part of the role, he/she will be expected to work with the rest
of the team to meet project deadlines. The ideal candidate will have a passion for delivering high-level standards and the ability to work under pressure, especially during busy periods.
- Create clean, reliable, and maintainable coded WordPress websites
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
- Create WordPress plug-ins and themes
- Manage front-end and back-end website development
- Connect and explain to end-user and partner clients on website development phase
- Provide training to our clients as well as fellow developers/designers in the team
- Excellent English communication skills (effectively communicate via written and spoken English)
- Comfortable talking to global clients and receiving client feedback
- Great at time management and working under pressure with a strict timeline
- Work well within a team environment
- At least 2-years of experience in WordPress
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
- Knowledge of using Gutenberg
Reporting Time Around:
- 9 PM - 6 AM PH Time (9 AM - 6 PM Eastern Time)
Compensation & Benefits:
- 30,000+ PHP
- Remote Work
- As an employee of Design Source Media, you will be eligible for SSS, Pag-Ibig Housing, PhilHealth, HMO, and 13th-month pay after regularization
Project-Based WordPress Developer
As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for executing high-level standards in creating new website builds as well as feature and template updates to existing websites across a portfolio of client websites.
- Develop and implement highly optimized and customizable WordPress sites, themes, plugins, custom post types, page templates, widgets, content blocks, etc.
- Leverage the latest Gutenberg editor capabilities to create scalable WordPress editing experiences
- Perform reliable troubleshooting, Q/A, and testing for one’s own work, including implementing backward compatibility testing for older browsers as needed
- Deliver bug-free, lightning-fast, flexible builds with punctuality and precision
- With 2 years of professional working experience as a WordPress Developer
- Good skills in spoken and written English
- Flexible, can work under pressure, and can adapt well to a fully remote work setup
- This is a project-based position
Join our DSM team! Let's work together to help businesses succeed and help them solve their most challenging problems. We are looking for talented and motivated people to together attain our goal and start building brands of the future!
For inquiries email us at email@example.com
Let's level up
your business today!
Schedule a meeting with us and let’s find out how we can help each other.