Sell your products and services to your customers on your website
In 2013, American’s spent more than $200 billion dollars in online transactions. People are using the internet and websites to make purchasing decisions both big and small today. Whether you’re a clothing company, technology provider, or even a lawn maintenance company… allowing your customers to simply click and buy right from your website makes it that much easier to turn a prospect into a customer.
The advantages of having an E-Commerce website
While your brick and mortar operation might be the life blood of your business, having an E-Commerce website provides small and large companies with several advantages over a competitor that might not be using such a web solution.
- Overcome geographical limitations
- Gain new customers with search engine visibility
- Lower cost than having regional sales reps
- Easier for customers to purchase by eliminating travel time
- You can add E-Commerce advance functionality like bargains, comparison shopping, and 24 hour purchasing.
Your site will be safe and secure for you and your customers
Some of the major concerns customers have about doing business with e-commerce...
- The security of their personal and financial data
- The ease of making a transaction
- Concerns about having a physical location to go to in case of issues
What is really comes down to is creating consumer confidence in your eCommerce process. That’s what Design Source Media provides. Your site will be completely secure with a safe, tightly controlled checkout system, price transparency, and an accurate calculation of shipping and/or taxes. The portal will be customized for the way you do business and just as importantly, for the way your customers want to do business with you.
We support many e-commerce connections, such as, PayPal, Stripe, and Authorize.net as for our clients. These sites provides all of the checkout power necessary to make the buying experience a convenient and secure one for your customers.