By dsm.Admin | Feb 14, 2019
Clickable links help those who want to tab from link to link, It helps users to choose which links to follow without requiring complicated strategies to understand the page. We are going to show you 2 ways on how to make clickable links.
The first way is to:
- Select the word/phrase that you want to be clickable.
- From the upper left side of your screen, you will see the insert tab, click it.
- Click the link button and a pop-up window will appear.
- On the right side of “Text To Display” is Screen Tip, click it. It’s the word you want to display when you hover the Text To Display.
- On the lower put, you will notice the “Address” paste the link you want to put then click ok.
The second way to create an active link is to:
- Select the word/phrase that you want to be clickable
- Right-click, type/ paste the URL address then click ok.
Save as pdf, check if it’s working. That’s it! You’re good to go. We hope that we’re able to help you.